Profiler: Self Employed
Profiler—noun: a person who creates a profile by testing for specific traits and characteristics of an individual and then matches those traits to a job specification.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. At present we are looking for self-motivated individuals who we will train to become profilers.
You will be helping us deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and their employees in specific UK post codes.
No experience is required as full trining and on-going support is incuded.
So if you;
- Are interested in helping organisations recruit the best people
- Have a professional attitude and are comfortable working with HR professionals and business owners
- Keen to learn new skills and work in an exciting and rapidly growing market
- Want uncapped earning potential simply based on the amount of time and effort you put in
- Happy to call new clients and arrange appointments
- Want flexible working hours that you adapt to your schedule
- Have a full UK driving licence and own car
- Literate and numerate to a high standard
- Computer literate, experienced user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Then we are very keen to hear from you.
In the first instance please email your CV including; A short covering letter (word or pdf format) explaining what has attracted you to AptiDrive and which of your skills, knowledge and experiences will be the most useful in this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regional Business Development Agent
AptiDrive is currently seeking self-employed regional account development agents.
Applicants should have worked at a senior position in the transport and logistics sector or one of our current
and have an interest in health and safety.
Agents will be self-motivated, manage their own diary and contact lists. Payment will be on a commission only basis, paid monthly.
As the business grows the agents will be supported by up to ten 'profilers'.
Earning potential is uncapped but agents will be expected to receive commission between £24K and +£54k. AptiDrive will actively support agents and some commercial leads will be supplied but agents will be expected to seek their own sales opportunities, and oversee the involvement of their profilers.
Agents will have their own regional responsibility and this might involve some national contracts.
Applicants should apply with a CV and short covering letter (word or pdf format) explaining what has attracted you to AptiDrive and which of your skills, knowledge or experiences will be the most useful in this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable applicants will be invited to an initial telephone (or Skype) interview. Which, if successful, will be followed by a face-to-face interview that will include an introduction to the company’s aims and operations.
Successful applicants will then undergo full training event on all aspects of the business in their local area.